Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 4: Adventures with Rosie

Now that I am in my third trimester, I figured my energy would pick up and I would start feeling a lot better. Unfortunately, this hasn't been the case. This little mister seems to be causing me a lot of problems and some extreme discomfort.

Having said that, yesterday I was feeling absolutely awful. Ben was at drill for the day and I had no energy to do anything with the kids. Luckily, they were okay with that. They spent the day coloring and watching movies on Netflix and for the most part were really well behaved.

Rosie didn't have any bad news to report to Santa, which in this house was a HUGE thing!!

When Kaylen got up for school this morning she was immediately on the hunt for Rosie. She found her in the kitchen, half buried in a bag of chocolate chips. "I think she wants some cookies, mom!" was Kaylen's thought. When AJ finally woke up, he had to agree...



So, I made everyone happy and made some chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. The house smells wonderful and the cookies are delicious! I guess Rosie had the right idea this morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment